AttoCore Exhibiting At MWC 19
13th February, 2019
Showcasing the latest developments in its portfolio of Mobile Core software
Cambridge, UK, 13th February 2019 – AttoCore, the developer of ultra-mobile core network software technology is pleased to announce its attendance at MWC 19 (formerly Mobile World Congress), being held in Barcelona from February 25th to 28th.
During the four days of the event, AttoCore is expecting to meet a diverse range of equipment vendors, service providers and systems integrators, all sharing the same vision of a network enhanced by the deployment of mobile core intelligence at the Network Edge.
That vision is one we share with cellXica and Excelerate Technology, our partners in the delivery of Network In A Box technology to the UK Emergency Services and with Ch4lke Mobile, who are using AttoCore mobile core software to implement neutral host 4G mobile and FWA services in the “not spots” within the UK’s Chalke Valley.
Some of the items we expect to be discussing at MWC 19 are:
- AttoCore’s showcase Enhanced Packet Core, AttoEPC, which is equally well suited to embedding directly into a radio, or deployed on a standalone server, to create cost effective and flexible mobile core solutions at the Network Edge.
- Network In A Box propositions for military, public safety and emergency service use. AttoCore already provides its AttoEPC software to the UK Emergency Services, as a component of an Excelerate Technology solution.
- Fixed Wireless Access and CBRS. AttoEPC can cost effectively address the Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) and enterprise grade Private Networks facilitated by the deployment of radios in the CBRS band.
- AttoGateway solutions for deployment in the enterprise for Private LTE.
- A recent enhancement to AttoEPC, AttoLCS provides Location Based Services capabilities, of particular benefit to Network In A Box solutions.
- Data offload solutions for residential deployment.
- Software Release 3. The most recent release of AttoCore’s AttoEPC software provides a range of enhancements to the Network In A Box functionality and extends capabilities in a number of other areas, including the support for IPv6.
AttoCore develops ultra-mobile core network software technology that can be deployed in consumer, professional and enterprise scenarios. Small footprint and high quality make it particularly well suited to Network In A Box and Fixed Wireless Access applications. Deployment can be as a standalone network, or interconnected with existing network services to extend wireless services anywhere in the world. www.attocore.com