SHOWCASING THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ITS PORTFOLIO OF 4G AND 5G MOBILE CORE SOFTWARE
Cambridge, UK, 7th February 2020 – AttoCore, the developer of ultra-mobile core network software technology is pleased to announce its attendance at MWC Barcelona (formerly Mobile World Congress), being held in Barcelona from February 24th to 27th. AttoCore software is currently used in 4G based solutions, enabling the activities of an international user base, which includes residential broadband users, the US government and the UK emergency services.
At MWC Barcelona, AttoCore is looking forward to meeting a diverse range of equipment vendors, service providers and systems integrators, all sharing the same vision of a network enhanced by the deployment of mobile core intelligence at the Network Edge.
During 2020, AttoCore will enhance its portfolio to encompass IoT (Internet Of Things) capabilities and will deliver a highly cost effective standalone 5G core. Further enhancements will meet the requirements of both rural Fixed Wireless Access and enterprise Private Network users, particular those enabled by shared spectrum including CBRS.
Some of the items we expect to be discussing at MWC Barcelona include:
- AttoEPC: AttoCore’s showcase Enhanced Packet Core is equally suited to embedding directly onto a radio, or deployed on a standalone server, to create cost effective and flexible mobile core solutions at the Network Edge.
- AttoEdge: AttoCore’s newly launched data offload software product implements 3GPP standards compliant SIPTO and LIPA solutions and can be deployed in both Enterprise and Residential applications.
- IoT: As an enhancement to AttoEPC, 2020 marks the availability of CAT-M1 and NB-IOT capabilities as the first stage of AttoEPC support for Internet Of Things.
- 5G: 2020 will see the release by AttoCore of its standalone 5G product, making available to the market for the first time, a high quality and cost effective 5G core, suitable for deployment in a wide range of enterprise, rural and network edge use cases.
- Enterprise Solutions: AttoCore products are ideally suited to deployment in enterprise grade private networks, such as those enabled by shared spectrum regulation including CBRS
- Rural Fixed Wireless Access: Enabled by CBRS, AttoEPC is a cost effective solution to the 4G and 5G mobile core requirements of rural Fixed Wireless Access networks.
- Network In A Box: Propositions for military, public safety and emergency service use. AttoCore already provides its AttoEPC software to the UK Emergency Services, as a component of an Excelerate Technology solution.
AttoCore develops ultra-mobile core network software technology that can be deployed in consumer, professional and enterprise scenarios. Small footprint and high quality make it particularly well suited to Network In A Box and rural Fixed Wireless Access applications. Deployment can be as a standalone network, or interconnected with existing network services to extend wireless services anywhere in the world. www.attocore.com