Our software stacks are 4G compliant and are licensed for standalone use. They can be supplied as is, or our Professional Services team can integrate them for you.
We also supply customer specific extensions, contact us directly to discuss.
Across the board, Diameter has been chosen as the Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA) protocol in all next generation fixed and mobile IP-based networks. Diameter possesses significant advantages over legacy AAA solutions and is a cornerstone of the Evolved Packet System (EPS), supporting LTE. The AttoCore Diameter stack is fast, robust, reliable and conformant. The AttoCore Diameter stack supports the standard Authentication and Accounting applications together with the 3GPP S6a application.
Diameter Stack Protocol Conformance
- RFC 6733; Diameter Base Protocol
- 3GPP TS 29.272; MME and SGSN related interfaces
Using the AttoCore S1 Application Protocol (S1AP) stack enables network equipment providers of LTE infrastructure – such as eNodeB’s, MME / Serving Gateways, Femtocells, test equipment and other products to accelerate time to market and reduce development costs.
The functionality of S1AP is as follows:
- E-RAB management function
- Initial Context Transfer function
- UE Capability Info Indication function
- Mobility Functions
- S1 interface management functions
- NAS Signalling transport function
- S1 UE context Release function
- UE Context Modification function
- Status Transfer
- Trace function
- Location Reporting
- S1 CDMA2000 Tunneling function
- Warning message transmission function
- RAN Information Management (RIM) function
- Configuration Transfer function
S1 Stack Protocol Conformance
- 3GPP TS 36.413 E-UTRA; S1 Application Protocol (S1AP)
- 3GPP TS 36.412 E-UTRA; S1 Signaling Transport
- 3GPP TS 36.414 E-UTRA; S1 Data Transport